Reclaim Your Balance
“Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished”
– Lao Tzu
Let me ask you something
- Do you spend much of your time either thinking about the past or worrying about the future?
- Do you often feel stressed, impatient and on edge?
- Do you find it difficult to slow down and connect with yourself?
- Do you often look to the future for relief, thinking you’ll be happy when this or that happens?
- Do you generally feel the urge to do more, be more, and have more?
If so, you are not alone.
Stress, restlessness, worry, all these are side-effects of our individual and cultural conditioning – what we have learnt to believe about ourselves, the world, and what’s needed for us to be happy. Anaïs Nin, a famous writer, once said: We don’t see things as they are. We see them as we are. In other words, our experience of life is determined by our perception of it. What, however, if that perception is not accurate?
Shift your beliefs, shift your reality
This isn’t our brain purposefully trying to distort our view of reality to make us feel stressed. Our brain wants to keep us safe so we tend to resort to behaviors that in the past have seemingly done that job. However, many of these learned behaviors do not actually serve us anymore, yet we still operate on them. To change this, we must become conscious of the thought patterns and beliefs that we’ve created, so we can adopt more empowering one that helps us reclaim our balance.
Sounds intriguing? then i have good news for you…
If you are reading this and it resonates with you, it means that you are ready for a shift. So, why not start your journey towards more mindful and stress-free living right now?
I help you
- Explore the causes behind your stress, restlessness and/or obsessive thinking.
- Reconnect with yourself so you can gain clarity about your true needs and how to meet them.
- Manage your emotions so they no longer overwhelm you and cause havoc in your life.
- Shift limiting thoughts and beliefs that keep you worried and stressed to empowering ones that uplift and ground you
- Create new empowering behaviours and habits that serve the version you intend to be
- Set clear actions & goals that support your shift towards a more conscious & stress-free life.
Sounds intriguing? Then don’t hesitate to contact me to get the conversation started. I look forward to hearing from you!
"Christian’s calm and empathetic manner helped me to fully immerse myself in the coaching process. After each session, I felt clearer. Thank you, Christian, for both the professional and warm space you created in each session. Above all, thank you for the insights I developed as a result of your smart and thought-provoking questions and tools"
"What I found particularly remarkable was the calmness that Christian radiated, no matter how emotional I myself became at times. Him being the counter pole to my own emotions was very good for me and helped me structure myself and find clarity within my decision-making process"
"Christian helped me gain more clarity about my needs and values so that I was able to find new ways of approaching my challenge. I especially want to highlight Christian's calm and empathetic way of coaching. It seemed as if a piece of his calmness stayed with me after each session"
"Christian supported me with two professional challenges that had been bothering me for a long time. Through his professional and empathetic way of listening and use of creative methods and questions, he managed within the shortest time to get me out of my habitual thought patterns, so that I could solve my issues. I am infinitely grateful to Christian for his professional guidance and very much recommend him!"